"Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the active transport system of sodium and potassium ions across the cell wall. Sodium and potassium ions are closely coupled with membrane ATPase which undergoes phosphorylation and dephosphorylation, thereby providing energy for transport of these ions against concentration gradients.
- Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase
- ATPase, Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging
- Sodium Potassium Exchanging ATPase
- Sodium, Potassium Adenosinetriphosphatase
- Adenosinetriphosphatase Sodium, Potassium
- ATPase, Sodium, Potassium
- Sodium, Potassium ATPase
- ATPase Sodium, Potassium
- Potassium Pump
- Pump, Potassium
- Sodium, Potassium Adenosine Triphosphatase
- Sodium-Potassium Pump
- Pump, Sodium-Potassium
- Sodium Potassium Pump
- Na(+) K(+)-Transporting ATPase
- Na(+)-K(+)-Transporting ATPase
- Na(+)-K(+)-Exchanging ATPase
- Adenosine Triphosphatase, Sodium, Potassium
- Adenosinetriphosphatase, Sodium, Potassium
- Sodium Pump
- Pump, Sodium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sodium-Potassium-Exchanging ATPase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.