Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled
"Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of cellular membrane receptors that either have an intrinsic guanylate cyclase activity or are closely coupled to specific guanylate cyclases within the cell.
|Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled
- Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled
- Cyclase-Coupled Receptors, Guanylate
- Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase Coupled
- Guanylyl Cyclase-Linked Receptors
- Cyclase-Linked Receptors, Guanylyl
- Guanylyl Cyclase Linked Receptors
- Receptors, Guanylyl Cyclase-Linked
- Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled Receptors
- Guanylate Cyclase Coupled Receptors
- Guanylyl Cyclase Receptors
- Cyclase Receptors, Guanylyl
- Receptors, Guanylyl Cyclase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, Guanylate Cyclase-Coupled" by people in Profiles.
Plecanatide for Treatment of Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Med. 2019 05; 132(5):572-575.