Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists
"Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compounds that inhibit or block the activity of NEUROKININ-1 RECEPTORS.
|Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists
- Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists
- Antagonists, Neurokinin-1 Receptor
- Neurokinin 1 Receptor Antagonists
- Receptor Antagonists, Neurokinin-1
- Neuroleukin-1 Receptor Blockers
- Blockers, Neuroleukin-1 Receptor
- Neuroleukin 1 Receptor Blockers
- Receptor Blockers, Neuroleukin-1
- Substance P Receptor Antagonists
- Tachykinin Receptor 1 Antagonists
- Tachykinin Receptor 1 Blockers
- Neurokinin-1 Receptor Blockers
- Blockers, Neurokinin-1 Receptor
- Neurokinin 1 Receptor Blockers
- Receptor Blockers, Neurokinin-1
- Substance P Receptor Blockers
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists" by people in this website by year, and whether "Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists" by people in Profiles.
Enantioselective, biocatalytic reduction of 3-substituted cyclopentenones: application to the asymmetric synthesis of an hNK-1 receptor antagonist. Org Lett. 2011 Mar 04; 13(5):1004-7.
NK-1 receptor blockade decreases amphetamine-induced behavior and neuropeptide mRNA expression in the striatum. Brain Res. 2002 Mar 22; 931(1):41-9.