"Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A C-type lectin that is a cell surface receptor for ASIALOGLYCOPROTEINS. It is found primarily in the LIVER where it mediates the endocytosis of serum glycoproteins.
- Asialoglycoprotein Receptor
- Asialoorosomucoid Receptor
- Asialoorosomucoid Receptors
- Receptors, Asialoorosomucoid
- Receptor, Asialoglycoprotein
- Receptor, Asialoorosomucoid
- Asialoglycoprotein Receptors
- Receptors, Asialoglycoprotein
- Asialoorosomucoid-Binding Protein
- Asialoorosomucoid Binding Protein
Hepatic Asialoglycoprotein Receptor
- Hepatic Asialoglycoprotein Receptor
- Asialoglycoprotein Receptor, Hepatic
- Receptor, Hepatic Asialoglycoprotein
- Hepatic Lectin
- Lectin, Hepatic
- Liver Carbohydrate-Binding Protein
- Carbohydrate-Binding Protein, Liver
- Liver Carbohydrate Binding Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" by people in this website by year, and whether "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Asialoglycoprotein Receptor" by people in Profiles.
Redox-Sensitive Nanocomplex for Targeted Delivery of Melittin. Toxins (Basel). 2020 09 10; 12(9).
Differential regulation of kallikrein, kininogen, and kallikrein-binding protein in arterial hypertensive rats. Am J Physiol. 1996 Jul; 271(1 Pt 2):F78-86.
Screening of complementary DNA library using radiolabeled antigen. Methods Enzymol. 1993; 217:325-35.
Molecular cloning and analysis of the rat kallikrein-binding protein gene. J Biol Chem. 1991 Aug 25; 266(24):16029-36.
Tissue kallikrein-binding protein is a serpin. I. Purification, characterization, and distribution in normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats. J Biol Chem. 1990 Sep 25; 265(27):16394-401.
Circulating autoantibodies to mammalian tissue kallikreins. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1988 Mar; 187(3):320-6.