"Smad2 Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A receptor-regulated smad protein that undergoes PHOSPHORYLATION by ACTIVIN RECEPTORS, TYPE I. It regulates TRANSFORMING GROWTH FACTOR BETA and ACTIVIN signaling.
- Smad2 Protein
- MAD-Related 2 Protein
- MAD Related 2 Protein
- MADR2 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Smad2 Protein".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Peptides [D12.644]
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins [D12.644.360]
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing [D12.644.360.024]
- Smad Proteins [D12.644.360.024.334]
- Smad Proteins, Receptor-Regulated [D12.644.360.024.334.500]
- Smad2 Protein [D12.644.360.024.334.500.200]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Carrier Proteins [D12.776.157]
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing [D12.776.157.057]
- Smad Proteins [D12.776.157.057.170]
- Smad Proteins, Receptor-Regulated [D12.776.157.057.170.500]
- Smad2 Protein [D12.776.157.057.170.500.200]
- Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins [D12.776.476]
- Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing [D12.776.476.024]
- Smad Proteins [D12.776.476.024.428]
- Smad Proteins, Receptor-Regulated [D12.776.476.024.428.500]
- Smad2 Protein [D12.776.476.024.428.500.200]
- Phosphoproteins [D12.776.744]
- Smad Proteins, Receptor-Regulated [D12.776.744.741]
- Smad2 Protein [D12.776.744.741.750]
- Transcription Factors [D12.776.930]
- Smad Proteins [D12.776.930.806]
- Smad Proteins, Receptor-Regulated [D12.776.930.806.500]
- Smad2 Protein [D12.776.930.806.500.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Smad2 Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Smad2 Protein" by people in this website by year, and whether "Smad2 Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.