Medicine, Chinese Traditional
"Medicine, Chinese Traditional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A system of traditional medicine which is based on the beliefs and practices of the Chinese culture.
|Medicine, Chinese Traditional
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chung I Hsueh
- Hsueh, Chung I
- Traditional Medicine, Chinese
- Zhong Yi Xue
- Chinese Traditional Medicine
- Chinese Medicine, Traditional
Traditional Tongue Diagnosis
- Traditional Tongue Diagnosis
- Tongue Diagnoses, Traditional
- Tongue Diagnosis, Traditional
- Traditional Tongue Diagnoses
- Traditional Tongue Assessment
- Tongue Assessment, Traditional
- Traditional Tongue Assessments
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medicine, Chinese Traditional".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Complementary Therapies [E02.190]
- Medicine, Traditional [E02.190.488]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [E02.190.488.585]
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional [E02.190.488.585.520]
- Anthropology, Education, Sociology and Social Phenomena [I]
- Social Sciences [I01]
- Anthropology [I01.076]
- Anthropology, Cultural [I01.076.201]
- Culture [I01.076.201.450]
- Medicine, Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654]
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558]
- Medicine, Chinese Traditional [I01.076.201.450.654.558.520]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medicine, Chinese Traditional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medicine, Chinese Traditional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medicine, Chinese Traditional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Medicine, Chinese Traditional" by people in Profiles.
Mathis BJ, Cui T. CDDO and Its Role in Chronic Diseases. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2016; 929:291-314.
Kruesi MJ. Corn Silk Tea and Enuresis. J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol. 2016 08; 26(6):569-70.
Sade RM. Complementary and alternative medicine: foundations, ethics, and law. J Law Med Ethics. 2003; 31(2):183-90.