Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Abnormalities, Multiple
- Academic Medical Centers
- African Americans
- Aged, 80 and over
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Attitude of Health Personnel
- Birth Weight
- Blalock-Taussig Procedure
- Brain Damage, Chronic
- Breast Feeding
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Career Mobility
- Chest Pain
- Child Development
- Child, Preschool
- Developmental Disabilities
- Double-Blind Method
- Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate
- Ethics, Research
- European Continental Ancestry Group
- Faculty, Nursing
- Gestational Age
- Health Promotion
- Health Status Indicators
- Heart Defects, Congenital
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart Ventricles
- Hispanic Americans
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Hypoxia, Brain
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.