"CD36 Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Leukocyte differentiation antigens and major platelet membrane glycoproteins present on MONOCYTES; ENDOTHELIAL CELLS; PLATELETS; and mammary EPITHELIAL CELLS. They play major roles in CELL ADHESION; SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION; and regulation of angiogenesis. CD36 is a receptor for THROMBOSPONDINS and can act as a scavenger receptor that recognizes and transports oxidized LIPOPROTEINS and FATTY ACIDS.
- CD36 Antigens
- Antigens, CD36
- Thrombospondin Receptor
- Receptor, Thrombospondin
- Receptors, Thrombospondin
- Thrombospondin Receptors
- OKM5 Antigen
- Antigen, OKM5
- Platelet Glycoprotein IV
- Glycoprotein IV, Platelet
- Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIIb
- Platelet Glycoprotein IIIb
- Glycoprotein IIIb, Platelet
- SR-BI Protein
- SR BI Protein
- Adipocyte Membrane Protein p88
- CD36 Fatty Acid Transporter
- FAT (Fatty Acid Translocase) - CD36 Antigen
- CD36 Antigen (Collagen Type I Receptor, Thrombospondin Receptor)
- GPIV Platelet Glycoprotein
- Platelet Glycoprotein, GPIV
- GPIIIb Platelet Glycoprotein
- Platelet Glycoprotein, GPIIIb
- Scavenger Receptors, Class B, Type I
- SR-BI Receptor
- Receptor, SR-BI
- SR BI Receptor
- CD36 Protein
- CD36 Antigen
- Antigen, CD36
- Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IV
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "CD36 Antigens".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Carrier Proteins [D12.776.157]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530]
- Fatty Acid Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530.300]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.157.530.300.500]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550.625]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.395.550.625.136]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550.625]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.543.550.625.136]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585]
- Fatty Acid Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585.300]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.543.585.300.500]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.011]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Platelet Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.750.705.675]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.675.136]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.705.940]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class B [D12.776.543.750.705.940.625]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.705.940.625.249]
- Receptors, Lipoprotein [D12.776.543.750.710]
- Receptors, LDL [D12.776.543.750.710.450]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class B [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750.625]
- CD36 Antigens [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750.625.249]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "CD36 Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "CD36 Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "CD36 Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "CD36 Antigens" by people in Profiles.
Loss of GPR40 in LDL receptor-deficient mice exacerbates high-fat diet-induced hyperlipidemia and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. PLoS One. 2022; 17(11):e0277251.
GPR40 deficiency is associated with hepatic FAT/CD36 upregulation, steatosis, inflammation, and cell injury in C57BL/6 mice. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2021 01 01; 320(1):E30-E42.
Exogenous CXCL4 infusion inhibits macrophage phagocytosis by limiting CD36 signalling to enhance post-myocardial infarction cardiac dilation and mortality. Cardiovasc Res. 2019 02 01; 115(2):395-408.
Upregulation of free fatty acid receptors in periodontal tissues of patients with metabolic syndrome and periodontitis. J Periodontal Res. 2019 Aug; 54(4):356-363.
CD36 is upregulated in mice with periodontitis and metabolic syndrome and involved in macrophage gene upregulation by palmitate. Oral Dis. 2017 Mar; 23(2):210-218.
CD36 Is a Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Substrate That Stimulates Neutrophil Apoptosis and Removal During Cardiac Remodeling. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2016 Feb; 9(1):14-25.
Prosteatotic genes are associated with unsaturated fat suppression of saturated fat-induced hepatic steatosis in C57BL/6 mice. Nutr Res. 2015 Sep; 35(9):812-22.
Macrophage ADAM17 deficiency augments CD36-dependent apoptotic cell uptake and the linked anti-inflammatory phenotype. Circ Res. 2013 Jun 21; 113(1):52-61.
Macrophage Mal1 deficiency suppresses atherosclerosis in low-density lipoprotein receptor-null mice by activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-?-regulated genes. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2011 Jun; 31(6):1283-90.
Overexpression of SR-BI by adenoviral vector promotes clearance of apoA-I, but not apoB, in human apoB transgenic mice. J Lipid Res. 2002 Sep; 43(9):1421-8.