"Receptors, CCR" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chemokine receptors that are specific for CC CHEMOKINES.
- Receptors, CCR
- CC Chemokine Receptor
- Chemokine Receptor, CC
- CC Chemokine Receptors
- Chemokine Receptors, CC
- Chemokine (C-C Motif) Receptors
- CCR Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, CCR".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, G-Protein-Coupled [D12.776.543.750.695]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.695.160]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.695.160.150]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Chemokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125]
- Receptors, CCR [D12.776.543.750.705.852.125.150]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, CCR".
- Receptors, CCR
- Receptors, CCR1
- Receptors, CCR10
- Receptors, CCR2
- Receptors, CCR3
- Receptors, CCR4
- Receptors, CCR5
- Receptors, CCR6
- Receptors, CCR7
- Receptors, CCR8
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, CCR" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, CCR" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptors, CCR" by people in Profiles.
Attenuated Macrophage Infiltration in Glomeruli of Aged Mice Resulting in Ameliorated Kidney Injury in Nephrotoxic Serum Nephritis. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2018 08 10; 73(9):1178-1186.