Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
"Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of autosomal dominant diseases characterized by the combined occurrence of tumors involving two or more ENDOCRINE GLANDS that secrete PEPTIDE HORMONES or AMINES. These neoplasias are often benign but can be malignant. They are classified by the endocrine glands involved and the degree of aggressiveness. The two major forms are MEN1 and MEN2 with gene mutations on CHROMOSOME 11 and CHROMOSOME 10, respectively.
|Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Adenomatosis, Multiple Endocrine
- Adenomatoses, Multiple Endocrine
- Endocrine Adenomatoses, Multiple
- Endocrine Adenomatosis, Multiple
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatoses
- Endocrine Neoplasia, Multiple
- Multiple Endocrine Adenopathy
- Adenopathies, Multiple Endocrine
- Adenopathy, Multiple Endocrine
- Endocrine Adenopathies, Multiple
- Endocrine Adenopathy, Multiple
- Multiple Endocrine Adenopathies
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes
- Neoplasia, Multiple Endocrine
- Neoplasms, Multiple Endocrine
- Familial Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Adenomatosis, Familial Endocrine
- Adenomatoses, Familial Endocrine
- Endocrine Adenomatoses, Familial
- Endocrine Adenomatosis, Familial
- Familial Endocrine Adenomatoses
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasms
- Endocrine Neoplasms, Multiple
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia" by people in Profiles.