NF-E2 Transcription Factor
"NF-E2 Transcription Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A basic-leucine zipper transcription factor that regulates GLOBIN gene expression and is related to TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR AP-1. NF-E2 consists of a small MAF protein subunit and a tissue-restricted 45 kDa subunit.
|NF-E2 Transcription Factor
- NF-E2 Transcription Factor
- NF E2 Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor, NF-E2
- NFE2 Transcription Factor
- Factor, NFE2 Transcription
- Transcription Factor, NFE2
- Nuclear Factor-Erythroid 2 Transcription Factor
- Nuclear Factor Erythroid 2 Transcription Factor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "NF-E2 Transcription Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "NF-E2 Transcription Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "NF-E2 Transcription Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "NF-E2 Transcription Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.