Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Members of the src-family tyrosine kinase family that are strongly expressed in MYELOID CELLS and B-LYMPHOCYTES.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c hck
- c-hck Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, c-hck
- c hck Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Tyrosine-Protein Kinase HCK
- Tyrosine Protein Kinase HCK
- Hematopoietic Cell Kinase
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-hck
- Proto Oncogene Protein c hck
- c-hck, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein hck
- Proto Oncogene Protein hck
- c-hck Proteins
- c hck Proteins
- hck Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, hck
- hck Proto Oncogene Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-hck" by people in Profiles.
Vérollet C, Gallois A, Dacquin R, Lastrucci C, Pandruvada SN, Ortega N, Poincloux R, Behar A, Cougoule C, Lowell C, Al Saati T, Jurdic P, Maridonneau-Parini I. Hck contributes to bone homeostasis by controlling the recruitment of osteoclast precursors. FASEB J. 2013 Sep; 27(9):3608-18.