Platelet Activating Factor
"Platelet Activating Factor" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A phospholipid derivative formed by PLATELETS; BASOPHILS; NEUTROPHILS; MONOCYTES; and MACROPHAGES. It is a potent platelet aggregating agent and inducer of systemic anaphylactic symptoms, including HYPOTENSION; THROMBOCYTOPENIA; NEUTROPENIA; and BRONCHOCONSTRICTION.
|Platelet Activating Factor
- Platelet Activating Factor
- Factor, Platelet Activating
- Phosphorylcholine, Acetyl Glyceryl Ether
- Platelet Aggregating Factor
- Aggregating Factor, Platelet
- Platelet Aggregation Enhancing Factor
- Thrombocyte Aggregating Activity
- 1 Alkyl 2 acetyl sn glycerophosphocholine
- Acetyl Glyceryl Ether Phosphorylcholine
- PAF Acether
- Platelet-Activating Substance
- Platelet Activating Substance
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Platelet Activating Factor".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Platelet Activating Factor".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Platelet Activating Factor" by people in this website by year, and whether "Platelet Activating Factor" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.