Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3
"Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A fibroblast growth factor receptor that regulates CHONDROCYTE growth and CELL DIFFERENTIATION. Mutations in the gene for fibroblast growth factor receptor 3 have been associated with ACHONDROPLASIA; THANATOPHORIC DYSPLASIA and NEOPLASTIC CELL TRANSFORMATION.
|Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3
- FGFR3 Protein
- Receptor 3, Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3
- CD333 Antigen
- Antigen, CD333
- Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptors 3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Enzymes and Coenzymes [D08]
- Enzymes [D08.811]
- Transferases [D08.811.913]
- Phosphotransferases [D08.811.913.696]
- Phosphotransferases (Alcohol Group Acceptor) [D08.811.913.696.620]
- Protein Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682]
- Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3 [D08.811.913.696.620.682.725.400.179]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases [D12.776.543.750.630]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3 [D12.776.543.750.630.442]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptors, Fibroblast Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.370]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.370.875]
- Neoplasm Proteins [D12.776.624]
- Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664]
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins [D12.776.624.664.700]
- Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3 [D12.776.624.664.700.792]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Receptor, Fibroblast Growth Factor, Type 3" by people in Profiles.
Infigratinib in Patients with Recurrent Gliomas and FGFR Alterations: A Multicenter Phase II Study. Clin Cancer Res. 2022 06 01; 28(11):2270-2277.
Photofrin based photodynamic therapy and miR-99a transfection inhibited FGFR3 and PI3K/Akt signaling mechanisms to control growth of human glioblastoma In vitro and in vivo. PLoS One. 2013; 8(2):e55652.
Regulation of serum 1,25(OH)2 vitamin D3 levels by fibroblast growth factor 23 is mediated by FGF receptors 3 and 4. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2011 Aug; 301(2):F371-7.
FGF23 decreases renal NaPi-2a and NaPi-2c expression and induces hypophosphatemia in vivo predominantly via FGF receptor 1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2009 Aug; 297(2):F282-91.
Fibroblast growth factor (FGF)-4 can induce proliferation of cardiac cushion mesenchymal cells during early valve leaflet formation. Dev Biol. 2003 Jun 15; 258(2):252-63.