"Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A homeobox-containing transcription factor that functions in heart development. Mutations in the NKX2-5 gene are associated with ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECTS and TETRALOGY OF FALLOT.
|Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5
- Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5
- Homeobox Protein Nkx 2.5
- Nkx-2.5, Homeobox Protein
- NK2 Homeobox 5 Protein
- Homeobox Transcription Factor Csx-Nkx2-5
- Homeobox Transcription Factor Csx Nkx2 5
- Homeobox Protein Csx-Nkx2.5
- Csx-Nkx2.5, Homeobox Protein
- Homeobox Protein Csx Nkx2.5
- Cardiac-Specific Homeobox Protein
- Cardiac Specific Homeobox Protein
- Homeobox Protein, Cardiac-Specific
- Transcription Factor Nkx-2.5
- Nkx-2.5, Transcription Factor
- Transcription Factor Nkx 2.5
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5" by people in this website by year, and whether "Homeobox Protein Nkx-2.5" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.