"I-kappa B Kinase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A protein serine-threonine kinase that catalyzes the PHOSPHORYLATION of I KAPPA B PROTEINS. This enzyme also activates the transcription factor NF-KAPPA B and is composed of alpha and beta catalytic subunits, which are protein kinases and gamma, a regulatory subunit.
|I-kappa B Kinase
- I-kappa B Kinase
- B Kinase, I-kappa
- Kinase, I-kappa B
- NK-kappa B-Activating Kinase NAK
- NK kappa B Activating Kinase NAK
- IkappaB Kinase
- Kinase, IkappaB
- I kappa B Kinase
IkappaB Kinase gamma
- IkappaB Kinase gamma
- IKK gamma
- NF-kappaB Essential Modifier
- Essential Modifier, NF-kappaB
- NF kappaB Essential Modifier
IkappaB Kinase alpha
- IkappaB Kinase alpha
- Kinase alpha, IkappaB
- IKK 1 Kinase
- IKK alpha
- Conserved Helix-Loop-Helix Ubiquitous Kinase
- Conserved Helix Loop Helix Ubiquitous Kinase
- CHUK Kinase
- I Kappa B alpha-Associated Protein Kinase
- I Kappa B alpha Associated Protein Kinase
- IkappaBalpha Kinase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "I-kappa B Kinase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "I-kappa B Kinase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "I-kappa B Kinase" by people in this website by year, and whether "I-kappa B Kinase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.