Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- MAP Kinase Signaling System
- Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinases
- Models, Genetic
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neoplasm Metastasis
- Nerve Tissue Proteins
- Nuclear Proteins
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases
- Poly(A)-Binding Proteins
- Protein Binding
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- ras Proteins
- Receptors, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Recombinant Proteins
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Ribonucleoproteins, Small Nuclear
- RNA Cap-Binding Proteins
- RNA Interference
- RNA Processing, Post-Transcriptional
- RNA Splicing
- RNA Stability
- RNA, Fungal
- RNA, Long Noncoding
- RNA, Messenger
- RNA, Untranslated
- RNA-Binding Proteins
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
- Sequence Analysis, RNA
- Stress, Physiological
- Transcription, Genetic
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Twist-Related Protein 1
- Ubiquitin-Protein Ligases
- Ultraviolet Rays
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.